I have several ideas because I recently joined and I have been doing only PvE so I cannot speak about PvP experience. But in pve, targeting enemys is somewhat difficult when there is only a few mobs and lots of loot bags on the ground. Trying to get the target and but keep getting loot window open right in the middle of my screen.
This is my ideas
1. Make Albion Online Silver picked up automatically with out clicking, or completely remove silver drop and make it goes in to the bag directly(direct deposit)
Silver is shared in a group anyway and I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t want extra silver coins. If somebody really and absolutely doesn’t want extra silver, maybe we can have not accepting silver’ option in a group.
2. No tab auto targeting but ctrl/alt/shift targeting help keys.
* In my understanding tab-targeting is auto targeting? correct me if I am wrong.
* What I am suggeting instead is keep the game click-targeting based but use ctrl/alt to change target group.
* Normal click will select anything while ctrl+click will select only friendly target and nothing else.
* Alt+click will select only hostile target so you won’t get loot bag instead when you don’t want it.(Or in pvp which I don’t have any experice on yet, you won’t accidentally picking a resource)
* Shift+click for target your opponent but you don’t move toward target. Maybe useful for ranged ambush.